- Fluid Resistance 80 mmHg.
- Flammability Rating Class I.
- Adjustable nose clip.
- Highly elastic adjustable ear band.
- Solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL.
- Always follow user instructions and only use in the indicated manner.
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA) or abrasive blasting.
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL.
- DO NOT use in any manner other than indicated in the instructions.
- DO NOT use for medical purposes.
- Filtration Efficiency: Bacterial filtration efficiency meets GB2626-2006 standard qualifications.
- Pressure Difference: The pressure difference between the two sides of the mask should not be greater than 49 Pa.
- 3 years from the date of manufacture.
- Store respirators in the original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals.
- Store in temperatures between -4℉ (-20℃) and +86℉ (+30℃) and not exceeding 80% RH.
All returnable products must receive an authorization from us prior to being returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. Any returns made after the 30 days will only be eligible for exchange, unless otherwise approved. All returns must be in original box or packaging, unopened, undamaged, and unaltered at the time of return.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the order was processed as a result of our error (e.g. wrong or defective product shipped). To request more information or to initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-255-4100.
We currently do not offer international shipping. Contact us for more information.